<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 24, 2007

Cementland 

Every time I'm up on North Hall Street working for the fine folks at AA Importing and whenever I wend my way up to the Chain of Rocks Bridge I am compelled to swing by and try to catch a glimpse of the progress at Bob Cassily's ongoing creation, Cementland. It's good to see the NYT writing about and taking pics of the project.

Those of you who haven't been to STL to check out the City Museum must give it a try sometime soon. I must say though I miss the days of the Cabin Inn, the Blackeyed Susies and the unicycle riding fire jugglers out back...Those days (and all web references to them) seem to be gone.

Comments:
Registration free link

How I got it

Yes, this project looks great. I had not heard about it. From your description, it seems like an easy detour off the Riverfront Trail. They could make for a fun little trip.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?