<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Nothing but nets 

Folks,
You may know (if you've been looking below, you do) that I spent the summer of 2006 in Senegal, West Africa. As I read this article I think of the many incredible people I met there and wonder at their and their children's future health prospects. Check out this organization, based here in St. Louis, and see if you might have it in your heart to fund some nets for our friends in Senegal.

Peace.
-john

PS. For those of you in scurrying distance, the benefit concert on Sunday March 4 from 3-10pm for NetLife is in my neighborhood at the inimitable Joe's Cafe. Base yourself out of my casa. Play with my doggie. Come early. Stay forever. With that lineup the show is just getting started.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?